Jobs at the Library
- If we’re currently hiring, the job titles and details will be listed on this page.
- We keep applicants' information on file for 90 days.
- We do not currently offer “summer only” employment nor employment to persons under 18 yrs.
- Teens may volunteer via the Youth Services Department Manager.
- We accept digital submissions only.
- To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé as an attachment to LPLDapplications@gmail.com
Part-time Youth Services Assistant
@ Lawrenceburg Public Library
This position provides direct services to customers in the Youth Services Department, performs clerical tasks that assist children, students and adults in using library services and facilities. Participates in departmental goals and activities, providing a welcoming, user-friendly environment, reference and readers’ advisory services. The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable, energetic, and technology proficient. Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
High School diploma required, Associate/Bachelor’s degree is preferred. The Department works on a flexible schedule concurring with the needs of the library. This is a part-time position (16 hours a week); includes Saturday & evening hours. Starts at $11.00 an hour.
Accepting digital applications only.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume as an attachment with the subject heading “Youth Services Manager”
. The position will remain open until filled. For more information, contact Sheila Bigelow, Youth Services Manager at email@example.com or 812.537.2775, ex 71123.
Thank you for thinking of your Library to advance your future.