Jobs at the Library
- If we’re currently hiring, the job titles and details will be listed on this page.
- We keep applicants' information on file for 90 days.
- We do not currently offer “summer only” employment nor employment to persons under 18 yrs.
- Teens may volunteer via the Youth Services Department Manager.
- We accept digital submissions only.
- To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé as attachment to: LPLDapplications@gmail.com
NEW Job Openings
Part-time Public Service Assistant at Lawrenceburg Public Library.
- Ideal candidate will be friendly, personable, energetic, and technology savvy with a commitment to making a difference in Dearborn County.
- Experience working with the public and computer proficiency required.
- 18 hours/week; competitive hourly wage.
- Position can include standing for periods up to four hours and lifting up to 40 lbs. A variable work schedule
including days, evenings, and Saturdays is expected.
Accepting digital applications only. Email cover letter and résumé as attachment by 02/01/2019 to: LPLDapplications@gmail.com with the subject heading: LPL Public Service Assistant.
Thank you for thinking of your Library to advance your future.