Jobs at the Library
- If we’re currently hiring, the job titles and details will be listed on this page.
- We keep applicants' information on file for 90 days.
- We do not currently offer “summer only” employment nor employment to persons under 18 yrs.
- Teens may volunteer via the Youth Services Department Manager.
- We accept digital submissions only.
- To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé as an attachment to LPLDapplications@gmail.com
Part-time Public Services Assistant
@ Lawrenceburg Public Library
The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable, energetic, and technology savvy with a commitment to making a difference in Dearborn County. Experience working with the public and computer proficiency required. 16 hours a week; competitive hourly wage. Position can include standing for periods of up to four hours and lifting up to 40 lbs. A variable work schedule including days, evenings, and Saturdays is expected.
Accepting digital resumes only.
Email cover letter and résumé as an attachment to LPLDapplications@gmail.com with the subject: LPL Public Services Assistant
Thank you for thinking of your Library to advance your future.