Join the Online Book Clubs
Read books in your email. New books each week. Sample 2-3
calendar page for more programs)
Quick View of the next 30 days at the Library
Check the calendar page for more information.
Current Events Discussion with Dan Toon
Is there something on your mind?
Do local or world stories leave you with questions?
Stop by the Lawrenceburg Public Library for an all-new type of program offering:
Current Events Discussion led by Dan Toon.
This group will meet in the new Classics Café area and discuss current day topics over a complimentary cup of coffee.
Stop by and be heard!
Job searching? Need to build a better resume? Just want help?
- Work One will present information to help match your skills to available job
openings in the area.
- You'll search
IndianaCAREERconnect.com for real jobs.
- Already have a resume? Bring a disk copy and a Work One representative will
help you update it..
- Indiana Career Connect is the State of Indiana’s no charge service to
benefit individuals and employers.
- The most comprehensive source of Indiana job openings to assist you in
finding the best match for your skills and experience
- Search our extensive database of job seekers and find employees with the
right skills and qualifications
- Real time information on labor availability and labor market data
- The unemployment extensions have been renewed through November 30, 2010.
Hoosiers eligible to resume collecting the federally funded unemployment
extensions will be able to begin filing online for those benefits on Tuesday,
August 3, 2010. Hoosiers eligible for retroactive benefits should visit their
homepage on Indiana’s online filing system prior to July 31 to make sure they
don’t have any pending applications or links seeking information.
Click here for more information.
- Learn how EcO15 can help you find a career you love -- in Southeast Indiana
- Explore new pathways for employment
- Hear what training opportunities await you
- Learn which online sources can help in your job search
- Q & A with Mark Neff, Eco15 Coordinator
- Leave the program with handouts, instructions, and navigation sheets
Talking about books (Book Club)
- Visit our "Talking about books..." pages for more
books activities. Book discussion, Online Book Club, Book Newsletter, Book
Children's & Young Adult's Program
- For more information please visit
LPLD*KIDS and Teen Zone